IGNORED

NJ land lease scam

I would get everything I could out of that property, Take an ATV and make enough hunting trails as close to the house as you could until it looked liked Brooklyn and the land owner tries to move you off.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I still don’t know how the person hasn’t been banned yet and the people saying “pm sent” aren’t speaking publicly. 

if anything, this forum should be a place to help hunters,  not allow hunters to be screwed 

The PMs were mainly asking other questions about a different person or to see if it is the same person they had dealings with. I think it was just to avoid throwing wrong names out there.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I still don’t know how the person hasn’t been banned yet and the people saying “pm sent” aren’t speaking publicly. 

if anything, this forum should be a place to help hunters,  not allow hunters to be screwed 

Waiting for the member to answer.  He has a right to explain as much as the leasing party has a right to hear that explanation.  

Just now, mattg1500 said:

He wont and if he does it will be BS just like he fed all of us. Best thing I have on my side is emails stating the terms of the lease.

Well one thing is for sure, no one will miss picking out any future ad from him.  I suspect he won't answer or post here ever again if he is indeed in the clear wrong.  

16 minutes ago, MeatEater said:

I am in this lease. Found the add here last year and joined. Came back this year. I don't really know who else is on the lease. 

I come in, hunt and go home. I was not aware of anything going on but will keep an eye on this post.

I got a bear there last Wednesday. 

Ha you could be the 25 or 26th person than!! Its great the number keeps going up. 

4 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Ha you could be the 25 or 26th person than!! Its great the number keeps going up. 

I am the one in the ground blind in the open field close to the parking area. Can't miss it. I was in a ground blind in the other field last year.