IGNORED

NJ land lease scam

Who did you write the check to for payment of the lease ? 

That’s the place I would start , as at some point you had formal contact whether in person or email to get all the specifics .

and if it’s the lease from here the pm function should be a direct line to reach out too

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

22 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Who did you write the check to for payment of the lease ? 

That’s the place I would start , as at some point you had formal contact whether in person or email to get all the specifics .

and if it’s the lease from here the pm function should be a direct line to reach out too

I have plenty of contact information it just all leads to lies

2 hours ago, mattg1500 said:

I have plenty of contact information it just all leads to lies

Talk to the farmer and lease the property with just your club guys . Will have to pay a few bucks more , but then you guys control it . 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Talk to the farmer and lease the property with just your club guys . Will have to pay a few bucks more , but then you guys control it . 

Farmer does not want to deal with people. He made that very clear when I spoke to him. 

23 minutes ago, Gunsmoke said:

From now on it's good to see the driver's license and take a picture so at least you know who the DB really is.  It makes for a good starting point.

I have met a bunch of people they are already taking pictures would not help I could fill my phone with all the people that are there. The written agreement was 5 people over our club And there is a total of 12 over our club that we have met so far

Just now, mattg1500 said:

I have met a bunch of people they are already taking pictures would not help I could fill my phone with all the people that are there. The written agreement was 5 people over our club And there is a total of 12 over our club that we have met so far

Well a visit to who you paid for the lease sounds necessary 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

Does this place sell .22 ammo for $120 a box also for a secondary raping ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Let the lawyer handle it. I know it may cost some but it is better that way. It is a shame it has come to that. Someone got a lot of money for just about nothing.

Keep receipts, emails etc..

I remember my old Professor Schmoel, business law at BCC, he said get a lawyer, sue everyone, and let the courts handle it.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

4 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Let the lawyer handle it. I know it may cost some but it is better that way. It is a shame it has come to that. Someone got a lot of money for just about nothing.

Keep receipts, emails etc..

I remember my old Professor Schmoel, business law at BCC, he said get a lawyer, sue everyone, and let the courts handle it.

Its the american way! LOL. What blows is the club is out land and money for the season now. Its friggin October for christ sake

36 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Its the american way! LOL. What blows is the club is out land and money for the season now. Its friggin October for christ sake

I know. Make sure everything is documented.  Time of year, dates, license,  feed etc.

Doesn't make up for ruined season or the fact the responsible party can't pay, but has to be done.

Are you able to hunt anywhere?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford