REAL TRUMP SUPPORTERS GOT TO HAVE ONE OF THESE !!

OK If you ever wore a Military uniform of the US you certainly know what a challenge coin is and  if you do not have yours when you are at the bar YOU ARE BUYING!! I would bet if I met any of you in a bar I would not find many with this really cool coin, you would just have your cell phone  or IPAD posting  about how much you support trump.  FOR THE RECORD This is not a REAL EARNED CHALLENGE COIN  but you got to have one if you support DONALD TRUMP

.IMG_1728.thumb.JPG.9095d87bc4db4e52b679b68c2eaf26e9.JPG

Edited by bushden
CLARITY
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

How did you earn it? Because you would be BUYING every time if you tried to challenge with a coin bought online....Almost worse than using a basic training coin lol

I have collected over 100 coins over the span of time I spent in the Military EACH AND EVERY ONE WAS PRESENTED to me personally.  This was meant to be a joke it was not an earned coin, as far as I know there is no REAL PRESIDENTIAL COIN for the 45th President. These are being shared among friends and I posted it for fun.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bushden said:

I have collected over 100 coins over the span of time I spent in the Military EACH AND EVERY ONE WAS PRESENTED to me personally.  This was meant to be a joke it was not an earned coin, as far as I know there is no REAL PRESIDENTIAL COIN for the 45th President. These are being shared among friends and I posted it for fun.

I know!!! I was joking around. I knew you were joking. No harm brother. 

there is a 45th coin FYI. 

I’ve acquired quite a few of these over the years, but I’ve never really appreciated or completely understood, the significance of them. I have a collection that represents different events or incidents. But I never carry one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

I’ve acquired quite a few of these over the years, but I’ve never really appreciated or completely understood, the significance of them. I have a collection that represents different events or incidents. But I never carry one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are many variations to rules and games. Many military units create their own. My highest ranking one is always on me if I know I’ll be drinking around a crowd that may “tap” or “slam” a coin on a bar top. I’ve only seen it once in a bar not expecting it. Unlucky for me, I owned up and bought 4 guys a round. 

inevitably it always becomes a d*ck measuring contest lol 

• Like 2