IGNORED

Live Hunt 10/11

yoda4x4

36 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Just got settled in zone 8......

felt fresh but got a good sweat worked up walking in big ash came down not 50yards from my blind....

anyone ever worry about being crushed in ur blind by a falling tree lol

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE OUT

All the time. Had some fall pretty close.  Always looking to make sure dead trees or branches aren't leaning over me, especially on windy days.

8 hours ago, gregtpal said:

Im tight to a bedding area z15, hoping they take a late am walk about.  Scent out first time this year.  Might rattle but seen 3 nice bucks together last night so would be more ticing the horns than rattling.  What u guys think?

It will work on young bucks. Mature mucks know it’s not the time yet

57 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

Just got settled in zone 8......

felt fresh but got a good sweat worked up walking in big ash came down not 50yards from my blind....

anyone ever worry about being crushed in ur blind by a falling tree lol

GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE OUT

One time I climbed down and put my back pack, climbing sticks and the stand at the base of the tree. Then I went to check another spot. When I came back a giant branch cam down on my gear. If I was in my stand or at the base of the tree I would not be typing this right now. The stand was crushed 

19 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

One time I climbed down and put my back pack, climbing sticks and the stand at the base of the tree. Then I went to check another spot. When I came back a giant branch cam down on my gear. If I was in my stand or at the base of the tree I would not be typing this right now. The stand was crushed 

That’s scary!