IGNORED

Live Hunt 10/11

yoda4x4

Who's out today? I've been on stand since 6am I'm zone 9. I have a fat raccoon nearby looking for food.

On a side note, there was a ton of deer seen on my drive here. Good luck to anyone else hunting and be safe.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, gregtpal said:

Im tight to a bedding area z15, hoping they take a late am walk about.  Scent out first time this year.  Might rattle but seen 3 nice bucks together last night so would be more ticing the horns than rattling.  What u guys think?

They are sparring a lot right now . Light sparring with the horns just might peak their curiosity enough to come check it out .  Good luck .

Out in z50, super humid and muggy. Same approach as yesterday, hunting from the ground just rolling  the dice.  Only problem is that nature, like clockwork, is calling me for my morning constitutional!  
Out in zone 50 actually a bit chilly no humidity... Been in since 6 nothing just acorns dropping and occasional squirrel

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, cewoz560 said:

Out in zone 50 actually a bit chilly no humidity... Been in since 6 nothing just acorns dropping and occasional squirrel

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I was sweating my bag off in 50 today.  Called it quits at 8:30.  Hopefully back out late afternoon, if not then next weekend. 

Thought about going out but the wind is howling pretty good down here at the shore. Instead hanging in the backyard enjoying a great cigar

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Just went out scouting and basically just sweated my butt off. What I found is that there was alot of deer on the front and back yards of people's houses.

I'm done hunting for the day; I'm going out for dinner with my family tonight.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk