IGNORED

Spypoint Online Account Issues

BHC

1 hour ago, Big Blue said:

had three spy point cameras.... working then not working working then not working nothing but trouble..... bit the bullet through them all in the garbage and bought Spartan..... not one issue since buying them..... have both the Spartan go Cam and Spartan ghost with solar panel..... expensive but no headaches whatsoever

Firmware update was your issue.

I have 2,  work fine but they came with a new firmware I need to update

Positive Spy point report - they RMA'd a camera that stopped working after the software up date. We'll see how this one works.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

unreal !!! still having issues with Spypoint sign in with computer, phone is fine.....Called them this morning, it was hard to understand the lady, French accent....She admitted their is a issue, she said someone will call me back within 5 to 7 days:shock::bonk::whacky: if they have a solution .....they have to be the worst CS people I have ever dealt with

I was fine with both as well. This happened to my friend almost 2 weeks ago, and Spypoint said it's his computer...it's a random problem with their mainframe .....Saturday I clicked on "FORGET PASSWORD" it never sent me a password, therefore it's on their end not recognizing the email.....plus I have automatic fill in on my computer, and no issues with other webpages

Delete the app an re-install it. Same thing has happened to me 50 times over. 

Returned a camera July 21st as it failed to take the annoying update to their software. They lost the camera, blamed me, and then I took my argument straight to corporate. They referred me back to their RMA team. All said and done I received my replacement camera Saturday. 3 months  after the return started. Spypoint sucks.  The oldest spypoint micro I own still works perfectly fine but the other three newer ones are headaches.  I've started to transition to stealth cam mobile. No issues so far.