IGNORED

Change Coming For NJ Handgun Permits

E-Permits are coming that will replace the current paper handgun permits that are currently in use. They will be issued through the new FARS system. A hard date for implementation hasn't been released. Just an FYI

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

You should not need any permit at all

But hey if you are happy 

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Get them now before the increase!!!!!  Crazy how different states are.  My son, who now lives in Va turned in his NJ license and got his Va license on Aug 27.  He got his concealed carry permit in less than 4 weeks.  

5 hours ago, 230jhp said:

Murphy wants to jack up the cost of permits and FPID astronomically. I'm not sure where that is right now.

Yes, and he wants FID to expire every 4 years.  Has to be passed by assembly and senate and my guess is it will unless one or both houses flip to republican.   Anything he can do to make it harder for you to own firearms he will try and do.  

2 hours ago, Buckmaster3405 said:

I applied in first week of august ...could that be why mine are held up?

No, there is a massive delay due to sheer volume. In the month of August alone there were approximately 25,000 applications submitted statewide.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."