IGNORED

Video uploaded failed

4 minutes ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Tried uploading mp4 video twice and it failed. Thinking it may be a size  issue What is the max size allowed ?

I upload videos to YouTube and then post the link here.  Works well every time and there is no size limit

Video can be tough, no one beats YouTube and Vimeo in terms of video format support, processing, and optimization.  I too recommend you upload there for those reasons.  This site can support file uploads and display video inline, but display of them is limited by the user's browser as it is the browser that determines what types of video can display inline.  This is often why some users say they can view them on here and other's cannot.  YouTube and Vimeo links are automatically embedded and play as there is inline support for their video types.

With that said, when you upload, what kind of error are you getting?  Any error message returned?  What size is the video file?  You can also email me the video at admin(at)njwoodsandwater.com and I can upload it to our YouTube channel and give you a link so you can post your topic with it :up: