IGNORED

Shoot through mesh on ground blinds

Why destroy your blind and risk mechanical opening, leave openings to shoot through.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Wow, I’m apparently in the minority on this one, but I’ll give my perspective and you can take it for what it’s worth. 
let me preface my comments with this question, all of you guys who say you’ve had negative experiences doing one thing or another, are you basing your comments on one or two episodes? Also are you talking about a vertical bow or crossbow?

If so, things can go wrong on occasion but may not necessarily be the norm, so basing evaluations on one or two times is a bit suspect when in my experience, after many multiple episodes, I have the opposite view. 
Anyway, first, deer will absolutely see you in the blind with the mesh down unless/maybe you’re totally blacked out, I mean total face black on everything but your eyeballs. 
Second, I’ve shot dozens of deer shooting a crossbow through the mesh with a fixed blade BH and have not had any issues at all, other then the mesh looking like Swiss cheese! 
So, it’s been my experience that if you shoot a crossbow with fixed blades through the mesh you won’t have any issues. I will add that all my shots are under 30 yards, and for the most part 20-25 yards, if you go to extremes your results may differ.