IGNORED

Looking for private land access near bucks county pa

Riley2000

Hello, I live in Wyoming but I will be visiting family over Thanksgiving and winter break in Bucks County PA and I am looking to try to archery hunt in NJ as well this year. Would be willing to pay to hunt on private preferably less than an hour from New Hope PA. Any help would be appreciated and not opposed to hunting public. I know it’s pretty pressured so if there’s units to stay away from I’d love to know. Thanks y’all -Riley

Good luck!

I live in bucks and have the same issue.

Try the state website or huntingpa

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

There’s quite a bit of state game land near Lake Nockamixon.  You can also look a little further north in PA Poconos.  Plenty of SGL along the Appalachian trail just north of Allentown.   Not familiar with NJ side.  Good luck finding some spots.  

Edited by hvnj
misspell

What dates are you going to be in the area? NJ has screwed up licences for hunting and they expire on December 31st and are not like most states that expire in June. 

Planning on hunting NJ in January. Is there a quota for doe tags in jersey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, Riley2000 said:

Planning on hunting NJ in January. Is there a quota for doe tags in jersey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let guys know the town you will be hunting. Some zones don't have gun seasons in January. Once you list town guys can figure out which zone you'll be in and go from there.  Good luck.  

• 3 months later...