IGNORED

On The Bubble

Zipper

I looked into them Mike, - the dealer claimed the ride is far superior and dryer to the DLV model I have, as well as stronger liner system.   Definitely worth checking out, should give you ultimate bay/river boat and a little more offshore range and comfort  than I am getting with the 198 DLV.  I just didn't want to take the plunge on brand new, but I can see this boat serving you well.   Fuel economy should be fantastic as well. 

Before they introduced the LS series, the DLV was the best ride of their skiffs, and the LS is supposed to blow that away so worth checking out.    That is a great price - I would just prefer a Yamaha or Merc over Suzuki...    I see they offer free HP upgrade and 6 year engine warranty though - since I am pushing my boat with 115HP as a 19', I would go up one engine size if you could...

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

18 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Am I reading this right!!!!!!!!!! You are thinking about a new boat? If that old Whaler hears you she will break down in the canal on you :eek:. Joking.

Jack would know with those .Good luck if decide on one

I wanted that LS series in the 19', supposed to be much better ride than my DLV.   I already am telling him to GO FOR IT

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 hours ago, midwestxpress said:

Zip let me save you from throwing your money out the window. What is wrong with the Whaler? Nothing right? Then again new is nice!

I'm not getting rid of the Whaler. If I'm going clamming or just out in the river by myself I'm taking my old girl along!

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Run away from anything with Suzuki on it .

Yami or merc

Even the 140? I thought the problems were with the larger engines. I appreciate any insight you have on the whole deal.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW