IGNORED

Trout 9-20

Reeltight

7 minutes ago, SpyderMan said:

In that case, that’s a gorgeous pup!  I may have your pup’s brother if your pup is from the July 6th litter. This is our’s at Assunpink WMA getting his paws wet. 

741D8208-FB4F-4E1C-ADBF-E8C6FE156F49.jpeg

I think they are half brothers. He was born 7-9, his dad is tommo and his mom is tomato.  Small world! Are you going to have gary train him?

You are right- half brothers. Our guy is from the Tommo x Pancake litter. I recognized the Tommo front paws on your pup. There is a lot of great genetics going there. All the best with him.

It’s going to be tough for me to separate him from the family for the training- though I would love to.  Is Gary’s training program in your plans?

7 hours ago, SpyderMan said:

You are right- half brothers. Our guy is from the Tommo x Pancake litter. I recognized the Tommo front paws on your pup. There is a lot of great genetics going there. All the best with him.

It’s going to be tough for me to separate him from the family for the training- though I would love to.  Is Gary’s training program in your plans?

I think I’m going to bring him back to get trained. I’ve never owned a bird dog so I have no idea on how to train him. The family isn’t going to be happy when they find out he’s going to be gone a month!