IGNORED

Yes?/No?

_X7

34 minutes ago, oldghost said:

YES YES YES. What's there to think about.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

The question wasn't whether I would shoot it or not. It was a question asking would you or wouldn't you while showing off my find at the same time.. I know I wouldn't think twice. Just curious to see who'd agree.....or not

Edited by _X7

4 hours ago, NotJust22s said:

I would need to see it in person, please send the info.

Yes of course. Take exit Interstate 78 east to Exit 58. Make a left at the light and look for a bean field. Get back to me when you find it for further directions..... :nerd:

22 hours ago, _X7 said:

I'm gonna try, Dan. Just have to determine where he is coming from and play accordingly. The area is fields with a couple of windbreaks. looks like he is coming west to east in the 3 am picture which I lightened up a bit just to see him. Then he seems to like that area right there at the camera. I got a lot more pictures, but they came out like crap and hard to work with. A couple small bucks and a few does daytime.

Might try and take a peek in daytime from a distance and see if he exposes himself. That or put the better camera on the opposite side of the field in hopes of catching him on his feet in daylight or twilight. My only fear is he lives in the windbreak  and can see and hear the comings and goings of whatever might come around. He's big for a reason.

I think that you answered your own question Mike :mg: Yes!