IGNORED

does your shotgun do this?

mazzgolf

Clean it real good. Then go shoot.

I don't know Beretta well but I know their reputation is outstanding.

When cleaning make sure everything is put back properly.

Since Remington has gone kaput my next shottys will be Beretta. Keep us posted.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Sounds like it could possibly be dirty in the trigger group, or a weak carrier spring, or a failure to extract the next round out of the magazine tube could be he magazine Spring(not enough pressure on the rounds) They are very similar to the internal part of a Benelli M1.
Just somethings to look for, like anything else I would have to get my hands on it to really diagnose it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've broken down and cleaned the gun countless times over the 5 years I've owned it. I emailed Beretta customer service - they always say "send it in to us" with a 14 week turnaround time.

But - I did get a hold of a Beretta Service Center in Maine and the gunsmith gave me some ideas. He offered that I just send up the trigger group and would only be a couple days turnaround time. But, based on his feedback, I think I might have fixed it myself - I found some kind of bulge or burr (very minute) on the carrier itself and it was right at a spot where I noticed a scratch where the carrier is rubbing against the inside of the receiver. Once I lightly filed and buffed it down, I haven't had it happen since and the carrier has never gotten stuck again like how I was doing it in the video (and I was able to get the carrier stuck very easily on just a few tries - since the filing/buffering, I can't get it to stick again). I only fired about 10 shots or so , but I'll see after this week of duck season how it goes. I have a feeling its fixed, unless there is something else wrong that is causing that burr/bulge to form in the first place.

3 hours ago, Trykonkid11 said:

or a weak carrier spring, or a failure to extract the next round out of the magazine tube could be he magazine Spring(not enough pressure on the rounds)

The weak carrier spring is one of the things the gunsmith mentioned. 

The magazine cap - I actually buffed that down to make sure that is smooth so it doesn't get stuck in the magazine. I actually thought that was the problem at first - I made sure any burrs were filed/buffed off - still happened after that.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

but my 1187 would fail to feed and found the plastic follower in the magazine tube would get stuck/bind. Replaced it with a metal one and has been fine ever since.

Yeah, that was my first thought, too. But the A300 comes with a metal cap already - however, it did have some kind of imperfection or burr on the edge of it. Not sure if it was bad enough to cause problems, but I filed/buffed that just in case and the cap is real smooth now. The problem happened even after I did that.