IGNORED

I stink at this, and so does my gun

mazzgolf

3 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Get up early, spend time loading up my sneakboat and gear, drive, row to a spot, setup decoys.... Only to see one goose, which I shoot at.. And miss... Twice... And have my gun fail to load the third round.

Tell me again why I do this?:headscratch:

Hey, on the bright side, it isnt 30 degrees and blowing 20 mph hahah. I always question my sanity as the water freezes to be on the ride into the blind

I ask that question all the time and my friend tells me it is because I am a dedicated hunter, and the only answer I can come up with is that I am stupid. 

I haven't goose hunted in about 20 years but I always tell people that "goose hunting is the most fun you can have while hunting"

Stick with it and good luck 

28 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Get up early, spend time loading up my sneakboat and gear, drive, row to a spot, setup decoys.... Only to see one goose, which I shoot at.. And miss... Twice... And have my gun fail to load the third round.

You think it gets better deer hunting? :happywave:

44 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

The quest the challenge. It's a fever two crow.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Because if you don't bring your wife you get to be away from her.

Mine has grown to except hunting season because absence makes the heart grow fonder.

So keep trying lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

Look on the bright side...you didn't miss 3 in a row!:shock::rofl:

2 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Tell me again why I do this?

So you can post pages from “The life and times of Mazzgolf “ :rofl: 

Seriously, 90% of the time you miss birds is because you’re behind them. Force yourself to swing from tail to beak and keep swinging through as the gun goes off. I have to tell myself this after missing the first bird every year even after 40 years.

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

8 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

So you can post pages from “The life and times of Mazzgolf “ :rofl: 

Seriously, 90% of the time you miss birds is because you’re behind them. Force yourself to swing from tail to beak and keep swinging through as the gun goes off. I have to tell myself this after missing the first bird every year even after 40 years.

Agree, most often one is behind. 

I was told by a eastern shore duck hunter years ago to remember the 3 B's when pass shooting. 

Butt, Beak, Bang!