Wife Is In The Hospital

she switched all her doctors to Morristown, they retested her blood work, total opposite from the original doctors in warren county, which are ass backwards .......she is still not 100% but doing better

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, BHC said:

she switched all her doctors to Morristown, they retested her blood work, total opposite from the original doctors in warren county, which are ass backwards .......she is still not 100% but doing better

Good luck BHC. Speedy recovery

4 hours ago, BHC said:

M-town is known to be a good hospital, especially for heart conditions as I understand, so she should be in stable hands.   Hope she gets through this soon. :praying:

Getting sick is a risky situation. You are putting your health in the hands of human beings.  We know not all are created equal when it comes to competence. It's a crapshoot. You have to be fortunate to have the right people at the time to evaluate your needs. Results are usually correct but there is always a small amount of error/incompetence. I am not bashing the healthcare industry. They have a tough job. Just as there are incompetent people in every walk of life, they exist in healthcare also. 

Bottom line, in bad situations, you have no choice. Just hope for the best. 

Best of luck to your Wife. 

• Agree 1

I hope she's ok Joe

I've been on blood thinners for 11 years now. I have AFib which is a leading cause of blood clots.

Which blood thinner are they putting her on? If Warfarin she will have to get the level checked once a month. This because diet effects the potentcy of the drug. Vitaman K counteracts it. Foods like spinach and broccoli are high in vitamin K.  Elequis and Predaxa don't have that problem, but there will be a significantly higher co-pay.