IGNORED

Wife Is In The Hospital

BHC

Hope she does well. Keeping her in prayers.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

This is some scary stuff. I had labrum surgery and micro fraction surgery in July. I was on blood thinners for 2 weeks after the surgery. Four days after stopping the blood thinner, I got what I thought was a serious cramp in my calf. Went to the doctor and got an ultra sound. Sure enough, I have 2 clots in my calf just below the knee. I get sent to see a vascular doctor and he says they are in a good spot...near a bad spot. Great! The vascular doctor says he’s not too worried (sure, it’s not his life) and puts me back on 6 weeks of blood thinners. Last week, I go to my 6 week follow up and the ultra sound shows that both clots are still in the same place and are the same size. 6 more weeks of blood thinners he says. Needless to say, your wife’s situation scares the crap out of me with my present clots. I pray everything goes well with her and that she has a quick and complete recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk