IGNORED

License System Was Slow

BHC

Just now, JHbowhunter said:

No u have to bitch about your hunting situations. NOT every day life. No acorns. Human intrusion. Dogs. Quads.  Too many acorns. Too much hunting pressure.   Deer drives. No mature bucks around. Bad NJ deer regs.  Weather too hot. Weather too cold. Too windy.  No wind at all. Waaaaaaaa.    Are u feelin’ it???

I was on the way to my stand :shock:

guys and gals,  it's 2020 - lower your standards...    Don't expect much from government in general, and VOTE responsibly.   It seems we may have to vote by mail at least by me they are saying that... Get it in early and use DROP BOXES not your own mailboxes... Do not trust your mail carriers

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I’ll be the one with the unpopular post. The state needs to get their heads out of their asses. Season is OPEN and you can’t get a digest. JOKE. Go to buy a license and it’s an issue. JOKE. 

The excuses are getting old. They know today what the season dates will be next year. They can’t get the license system in order and can’t have the digest which contains the rules hunters are supposed to follow in order....we have a problem.