IGNORED

HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND ?

RPK0620

I know a few guys that bait more than you would ever think someone would. Think if you use Google Earth you might see their piles, look for the giant yellow areas :eek:. Yes I bait and I also hunt a few Oak flats. I will say that if you don't bait and hunt it then you are hunting deer going to someone else bait. I will bet that there is not a deer in Jersey that has NOT feed on someones bait at one time or another. 

On 9/14/2020 at 10:43 AM, Hawkeye57 said:

Zero. If I wanted to target practice, I'd go to a range. Some years I dont get anything if I cant spend time scouting. For me, it is the hunt not the kill. 

Anyone can dump a pile down and slam deer. 

Not saying I'm against it. just not for me. 

Well I don't know that I agree with anybody can dump a pile of corn and slam deer. I know some guys who could not commit suicide on a corn pile let alone stay still enough to shoot something.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL