IGNORED

2 days to go!!!

BowhunterNJ

2 minutes ago, johnyanu said:

I’m already got my new bow sighted in and a pretty nice buck coming in the morning good thing about being youth is you can shot a buck first!

Good luck young man, and you should absolutely shoot any buck that gets your blood pumping... That being said - shoot your doe too, next time out, just for management purposes and they TASTE GREAT

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

17 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good luck young man, and you should absolutely shoot any buck that gets your blood pumping... That being said - shoot your doe too, next time out, just for management purposes and they TASTE GREAT

Thanks good luck to everyone out thier.Oh yeah I got so many does it’s a problem Definitely need to take some out they eat 50 lbs of corn a day no joke!

Edited by johnyanu

25 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

The deer are in the weather too. I'd like to get some good fall fishing in this year if I can luck out and get on a good buck. 

I hear ya John. But being in many management hunts. The days of hunting the early heat, sweating my onions off, getting swarmed by mosquitoes while gutting then running to the butcher before the flys take over are done for me. Rather enjoy fishing warmer days

AWM