IGNORED

How to Edit Profile

oldghost

24 minutes ago, oldghost said:

I’ve been working on this for one month now and can’t figure it out. Not able to access my profile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't access your profile as follows?

profile.png

After you click Profile you'll see an option on the top right to Edit Profile as follows:

edit-profile.png

• BowhunterNJ changed the title to How to Edit Profile

Issue identified, user was using Tapatalk and not the website on a browser.  The website can't control what Tapatalk (a third party application) includes as features within its application to work with the website.  I recommend using a web browser to visit the website in order to get access to all its features.

Issue identified, user was using Tapatalk and not the website on a browser.  The website can't control what Tapatalk (a third party application) includes as features within its application to work with the website.  I recommend using a web browser to visit the website in order to get access to all its features.
K. thank you

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, oldghost said:

When I post things on classified people think that I live in Atlantic county and I lose people from my area. Can you change to hudson county. I'm not that techical and my kids never have time to help me out.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

It has been update via the website