IGNORED

Vehicle Registration Renewal

BHC

so the new application came in yesterday's mail, this is for my commuter car. As always I do it online.....this time they wanted to charge me $10.00 more online then what the price was indicated on the application,  I never saw that. I just did my trucks registration renewal back in July same price online as it was on the application. 

Must be Murphy's hidden fees to support illegals 

What about by mail?  Was the online filing outsourced from the State to a private company?  I don't like putting my info online and avoid doing anything over the internet if there's another way. Refuge permit got outsourced and a $10 fee was imposed raising the price by 50%.  Can't go to the office to buy it anymore.  Wonder what the kickback is.

2 hours ago, BHC said:

so the new application came in yesterday's mail, this is for my commuter car. As always I do it online.....this time they wanted to charge me $10.00 more online then what the price was indicated on the application,  I never saw that. I just did my trucks registration renewal back in July same price online as it was on the application. 

It has to be because 2 months ago I did my wife's jeep registration online and the service fee was $2 I believe.

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

33 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

What about by mail?  Was the online filing outsourced from the State to a private company?  I don't like putting my info online and avoid doing anything over the internet if there's another way. Refuge permit got outsourced and a $10 fee was imposed raising the price by 50%.  Can't go to the office to buy it anymore.  Wonder what the kickback is.

No direct to NJDMV

4 hours ago, BHC said:

Same here, online cost was more than printed mailing + online processing fee. Cost me over $100 total...

So in todays mail i get a letter from DMV,telling me that the price on the form was wrong it was for senior citizen discount. So I checked and they cashed my check. I called DMV and asked if I can pay the difference I owe....lady said no, pay what you owe ok what about the funds I mailed in, when will I get a reimbursement? She had no answer....typical of DMV, they screw up and the citizens are left hanging

12 hours ago, 308federal said:

Hey guys! Ya gotta get out of the People's Republic of new jersey and away from czar murphy! PA registration you do online and costs NADA EXTRA.

You also have to pay to get your car inspected every year, so you can drive back to NJ  to go to work, so you can also pay your 1% right to work tax. The golden parachute was ripped years ago. Nothing more than north west Jersey now. lol

Edited by Roon

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.