Controlling wifes

Headed up state yesterday and today to look at a farm with a few buddies. Asked some others to come that have been laid off of work or who work flexible hours like me..

Wow, all the comments and messages were shocking. Here are just some that were heard. 

1. Have to check with the wife. I went scouting 2 months ago, she may get mad... LOL!

2. She does not trust me.

3. You have to many things to fix around the house.

4. You have to clean the house, mow the grass, my family is coming.

5. I haven't spend time with my girl friends, why do you get to go..

Any of you deal with this with your friends..? Thank the lord that isn't me.

• Agree 1

Your friends need to turn in their man cards. And that's a 2 way street by the way. Neither spouse should be "allowing" the other to do a damn thing. Youre supposed to marry your best friend, not your parole officer.

Edited by birdshotnj
  • Like 5
  • Agree 6
53 minutes ago, MPSR said:

Headed up state yesterday and today to look at a farm with a few buddies. Asked some others to come that have been laid off of work or who work flexible hours like me..

Wow, all the comments and messages were shocking. Here are just some that were heard. 

1. Have to check with the wife. I went scouting 2 months ago, she may get mad... LOL!

2. She does not trust me.

3. You have to many things to fix around the house.

4. You have to clean the house, mow the grass, my family is coming.

5. I haven't spend time with my girl friends, why do you get to go..

Any of you deal with this with your friends..? Thank the lord that isn't me.

Thanks for reminding me that my wife does not nag! 

In fact, she took an hour long drive with me on Sunday to trim shooting lanes, check trailcams, rake leaves etc...

Edited by Gunsmoke
  • Like 2

I have a friends who's wife is like a Rottweiler on his ass about hunting.  In fact he only hunted 13 times last season and that was too much.  She makes him pay all year, making snotty comments and just being a stupid broad.  I'd send her ass packing since she doesn't even have  real job.  She must think she is sitting on a gold mine!  I'd upgrade, I have never seen one sitting in the junkyard yet....  Just my 2 cents

If a guys old lady is running around with her friends and having fun while keeping him confined to home. Well that just ain't right only democrats can do that lol 

• Agree 1

I know I will get some slack about this....it isn't always about your wife. I feel guilty leaving the kids, sometimes. I love to tuna fish (as many know), but missed MANY invites to go this year due to promises to kids. OR sometimes use the wife as an excuse.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Just yesterday after my hockey game we asked around who is available for Thursday night gams:

1. I don't think my wife will let me play to games in one week
2. Ill ask my wife and let you know
3. I have to check if she palned anything

mind you our games are at at night, this Thursday at 10Pm