IGNORED

Is there anything worse

hammer4reel

12 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I would think that a super intelligent mod like yourself should be fully aware that political posts have absolutely zero business in the Health and Fitness section of this site.

And BTW in case you haven't figured it out... I'm being extremely sarcastic when I'm calling you intelligent.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

My apologies.  I meant 4-8 years of driving a truck this color!  image.thumb.jpeg.c7e843aa7320e4cf8deb2902aab52526.jpegFullSizeR.jpg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

Hope it doesn’t hurt worse than when that skate nearly bit your thumb off.  Good luck Dan - the tuna are waiting g for uou

That hurt like hell getting bit on the knuckle . But was only for a few minutes .

But this toothache shit been going on for almost a week .

they said after another 2 days of antibiotics it should calm down .

I Have a few days off , of course the weather is ass. 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

34 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I have had way too many root canals done . First one at 15 when I got hit with a baseball .

today I found out 2 that were done about 10 years ago failed and they are getting redone next week .

my luck if I had an implant done they would crack my jaw .

the tooth that got hit with the baseball they gave wanted to put an implant in , but I have held out for almost ten years at this point because it will need a bone graph that takes a year to heal before getting it .

Hammer I’ve had a bone graph plus a sinus lift at the same time. It’s 3 months then they put the post in. Total time is 6 months with out a tooth.  If you want a second opinion see Dr. Diamond at Bergen Maxiofacial Oral Surgery. He is the best and I just get the local anesthetic plus nitrous (only because I like the feeling) and all is good. 

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"