IGNORED

How do you know bow season is almost here? List the ways....

LPJR

Early bow season is less than several weeks away here in NJ. 

How do you know it is almost here? 

One way for me- when your wife comes home and walks into a brand new blind that just came from Cabela's set up in the den :rofl::rofl:

Also when numerous issues of Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, etc are arriving daily in the mail....

Resized_20200828_185528.jpeg

Resized_20200828_185018 (1).jpeg

Stupid posts about deer season start popping up on NJWW?

Mike D Omg GIF by Beastie Boys

LMAO!!!   Just bustin' you bro.            

Call me when you can, I want to get a BLIND that I can stand and shoot bow out of without hitting limbs on windows, etc...

I have never been a blind guy,  my two purchases - 1 destroyed by 2" if ice/snow... 2nd - destroyed / shredded by a bear for no good reason...  

I need Durable, and ease of shooting bow out of ... 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Call me when you can, I want to get a BLIND that I can stand and shoot bow out of without hitting limbs on windows, etc...

I have never been a blind guy,  my two purchases - 1 destroyed by 2" if ice/snow... 2nd - destroyed / shredded by a bear for no good reason...  

My problems with blinds is limited visibility. I hate sitting in a box looking at the world through a tiny window 

55 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Or letting other members decide the title of the book you are going to write....

"Jack" of all trades, Master of NONE! :rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Call you tonight bro, J/K! ;)

My buddy ASFTAX on here uses very tall blinds. He is 6'8" and uses the compound out of them when he is on the ground. Will find out which one he uses Jacko...

Edited by LPJR

11 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Or letting other members decide the title of the book you are going to write....

"Jack" of all trades, Master of NONE! :rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Call you tonight bro, J/K! ;)

My buddy ASFTAX on here uses very tall blinds. He is 6'8" and uses the compound out of them when he is on the ground. Will find out which one he uses Jacko...

I was thinking a good title would be......How to "Jack" deer

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸