IGNORED

NJDFW 2020-2021 Hunting and Trapping Digest DELAYED

20 minutes ago, archer36 said:

The deer seasons are posted online for 2020-21.

https://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/njregs.htm

I think the unknowns are any regulation changes.  Seems the dates are posted, but we don't know the regulations beyond that.  There's changes in the digest every year, often small but still important.  But I think until it's posted, the previous years regulations (other than the dates posted) remain in effect.

2 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I think the unknowns are any regulation changes.  Seems the dates are posted, but we don't know the regulations beyond that.  There's changes in the digest every year, often small but still important.  But I think until it's posted, the previous years regulations (other than the dates posted) remain in effect.

There is additional info on each other season as well as regs if you look for it. It does not specifically highlight the "changes" for you. 

Edited by archer36

11 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

At this point, easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission...kinda

17 hours ago, archer36 said:

There is additional info on each other season as well as regs if you look for it. It does not specifically highlight the "changes" for you. 

One of these days F&W will get it together and get customer friendly and publish  a HIGHLIGHTED CHANGE  section in the digest so we don't have to study the digest to know the changes

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

They generally do highlight the changes in red in any section that has changed.

Exactly which makes it very easy to quickly learn any new regs.  But they only change regs every other year. Otherwise, it's just announcing dates with exception for waterfowl regs which are set by USFWS and the states. 

8 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

They generally do highlight the changes in red in any section that has changed.

Yeah but you still have to search the entire document for changes. An upfront summary page would be helpful so you don't have to search through the entire document.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL