IGNORED

2020 Pheasant/Quail Stocking Schedule

mazzgolf

Just noticed the schedule is out:

https://njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2020/pheas_sched20.pdf

https://njfishandwildlife.com/pdf/2020/quail_sched20.pdf

Over 57,000 pheasant to be stocked.

11,000 quail split evenly between the 2 WMAs.

Here's the pheasant numbers for 2018, 2019, and now 2020 - everything is higher across the board this year.

image.png.941df979654a6e43a0e9b5dcaf81b011.png

Edited by mazzgolf

Never count your pheasants before they are hatched but I am very glad to ready this!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Just a memory refresher for those who rarely get anything right.

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/39827-will-the-state-be-stocking-pheasant-quail-this-year/?do=findComment&comment=559175

Anyone remember FW not being able to get enough pheasants and substituting chucker?

The cost of obtaining pheasants is borne completely by the Hunter and Angler Fund, which is comprised of revenue from the sale of hunting and fishing licenses and permits. 

2 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Just a memory refresher for those who rarely get anything right.

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/39827-will-the-state-be-stocking-pheasant-quail-this-year/?do=findComment&comment=559175

Anyone remember FW not being able to get enough pheasants and substituting chucker?

The cost of obtaining pheasants is borne completely by the Hunter and Angler Fund, which is comprised of revenue from the sale of hunting and fishing licenses and permits. 

You NEVER give up do you?  You are such a TOOL.   

You do remind me of Donald Trump.  He is never wrong either and it is ALWAYS someone else's fault.  

You were WRONG dude.   No amount of misdirection, BS and puffery can change that.    Suck it up and admit it if you can bring yourself to do that.

It is hard to be so perfect isn't it?  

RayG

I hope we do not get some type of new pandemic that will close State Forests and WMAs.  Be prepared to be manipulated again and again by the Bolshevik Governor and his deviant Dems. 

Edited by Batsto

5 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I hope we do not get some type on new pandemic that will close State Forests and WMA. Be prepared to be manipulated again and again by the Bolshevik Governor and his deviant Dems. 

Do you get tired of typing "Deviant Dems" or "china virus"? I mean, it's funny but you are relentless with your ability to slide in those comments on EVERY thread. I almost expected you to comment on that poor guys sick dog asking if it was the china virus.

13 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I hope we do not get some type on new pandemic that will close State Forests and WMA. Be prepared to be manipulated again and again by the Bolshevik Governor and his deviant Dems. 

I wonder if the pheasants will be tested for the China virus?  They are susceptible to it.  The deviant dems would love it to happen that's for sure!

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Do you get tired of typing "Deviant Dems" or "china virus"? I mean, it's funny but you are relentless with your ability to slide in those comments on EVERY thread. I almost expected you to comment on that poor guys sick dog asking if it was the china virus.

Nope! This racist deplorable nationalist rube loves busting balls of weak anti American liberals.