IGNORED

Dad's last buck - need some photoshop help

Not sure what category to put this in, but it is somewhat hunting related. Please move it wherever is appropriate.

I was looking to mount a set of antlers on a decorative plaque along with a picture of my dad and the last buck he took from December 2016. Dad passed away July of 2019 from appendix cancer and I was hoping somebody who is proficient in photoshop might be able to clean up the blood on the belly of the deer in the picture for me so I can have it printed and displayed with the antler mount.

At the time, it was just a picture of a young buck that my dad shot during 6-day. Little did I know that it would be the last one he would ever get. Had I known, I would have gone through the trouble of posing the deer and taking pictures before field dressing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can text or email a full size image if needed.

Thanks,

Dan069aaf69dfee12f74915dd9c1c307d7f.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My condolences on losing your father.   That is a great picture. 

Some pretty good photoshoppers on here - calling out @3Blade, @JerseyJaysTaxidermy, @Live to Hunt, @MGHunter66

Usually they use their amazing photoshopping skills for very bad things...    This gives them an opportunity to redeem themselves. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Very sorry for your loss.  And very nice memory you're looking to create a plaque with!  I'll PM you as well, as I might be able to get some photoshop help with it.

:agree:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Great job Lunatic, can you take some of the leaves from another part of the pic and put them over top of the blood behind the rump. Then it will be perfect. That is what I did... you did a better job on the deer itself

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Great job Lunatic, can you take some of the leaves from another part of the pic and put them over top of the blood behind the rump. Then it will be perfect. That is what I did... you did a better job on the deer itself

I did some of it but I see what you mean. Not sure its blood but it is easy to make it better

imageproxy.php_4.jpg