IGNORED

Scored some from my dealer

I just got finished broadcasting the oats and the remaining soybeans. Dont know what the beans will do we will see but they were left overs so no big deal. Im saturated. Raining pretty good here. Ill start with some rye and wheat in about 2 weeks or so depending on the rain then follow up again with some more rye and wheat beginning of October. I also overseeded and mowed my clover plots yesterday. Perfect timing with the rain.

Clover is bouncing back nicely from the heat 

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

47 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

I got 3 56 pound bags for $76. Not having to have it shipped makes it worth it.usually can’t find it this early but I’m ready to go now 

Next year if you are down near Cream Ridge area the farmer I get it from is $12 for 50lbs for rye and wheat $10 a bag

www.liftxrentals.com

22 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

Next year if you are down near Cream Ridge area the farmer I get it from is $12 for 50lbs for rye and wheat $10 a bag

I am never even remotely close to there. They are selling at suppliers online for $18-$22. By the time I ship it would be basically $40 a bag. So getting this years for $25 or so is ok with me. And supports a local farm and that’s ok with me too. It’s just nice to have it early rather then hope it comes in on time.