IGNORED

Black bear attack story here in NJ

Bucksnbows

If I had a bear in my garage trying to get into my freezer he would be a dead bear. they would not have to track him and then kill him just come over and remove carcass.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

54 minutes ago, bushden said:

If I had a bear in my garage trying to get into my freezer he would be a dead bear. they would not have to track him and then kill him just come over and remove carcass.

Unfortunately, this individual had no idea the bear was in his garage when he walked in on it.  

18 hours ago, mfried said:

Sorry, I thought you were saying something factual and had a source. 

I am saying something factual.  But I don’t owe you my sources.  There is a very good reason I can be trusted with certain information.  And I refuse to compromise my values so I can “prove” it to you or anyone else. If you think I’m not telling the truth, that’s on you. 

18 hours ago, Rusty said:

So if I tell you a secret about a drop tine 12 pointer you won't tell no one???     

Hey... I'm good at keeping secrets too.  I never told anyone about that time you and Lou put on make-up and played hide the pinecone in that blind.

1 hour ago, Bucksnbows said:

Correct, but you will have to prove to me where you saw it first before I swear my silence.  :) 

For sure 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:14 PM, nickmarch said:

2018 Harvest Segment  Total 225

2019 Harvest Segment  Total 315

Getting permission on Private ground should be easier now than it has been.  

wasn't a typo error- it was a comprehension error on your part. You can see what you posted on my response trying to prove a FACT wrong. As always though you try to cover your mistake instead of owning it.

17 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

2018 Harvest Segment  Total 225

2019 Harvest Segment  Total 315

On 8/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, deadonshot2 said:

One thing not mentioned for increase in bears and incidents/attacks is the low kill last year

Actually it was you that was incorrect and not owning it.  There were 90 more bears killed in 2019 than there was in 2018.

19 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Actually it was you that was incorrect and not owning it.  There were 90 more bears killed in 2019 than there was in 2018.

See you are wrong yet again. My post states the 6 day shotgun which is segment B. Last year was on 50 bears killed during segment B. With 85 killed the year before in segment B. And in 2017 I think it was like a 160 bears killed in segment B. So you can see a decrease the last couple years in segment B. So yet again you are wrong. At least you are consistently wrong. There is a thing to be said about consistency.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:09 PM, Bucksnbows said:

I am saying something factual.  But I don’t owe you my sources.  There is a very good reason I can be trusted with certain information.  And I refuse to compromise my values so I can “prove” it to you or anyone else. If you think I’m not telling the truth, that’s on you. 

It’s actually all on you. No one made you post fake news. That’s on you. I accept your apology. 

1 hour ago, mfried said:

It’s actually all on you. No one made you post fake news. That’s on you. I accept your apology. 

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF?     What cross are you willing to die on here?  What the heck is going on why are you stuck on this?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….