Joe Reels

There's a sports expression for head coaches if you listen to fans you'll be sitting with them.   Make your  videos how you want them and if the people don't enjoy it F them. Follow your passion and don't worry about the haters. But hot chick's in bikinis is always a good idea lol. I'd watch you bobber fish for sunnies if they were hot enough.  Good luck son

3 hours ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Kill em all.

...and eat 'em! I heard they are good eats (it's why they are here - people tried to illegally farm them but of course some escaped and here we are. That's the story I heard, anyway).

I went out a few times trying to get them in places I heard they are at ... no luck. If anyone wants to spot-burn and tell me where I can go to catch snakeheads down here in the south, feel free :) 

I watched a little of the first edit. 

Not bad. Keep things fast paced. Tell us what you are doing, how and show results. Have to be quick about it. Too long of an intro and interview, and people will bail. You can see that on your page. You can see when the viewers bail on the video. 

Your editing will improve with time. Remember, what you are watching didn't happen in the order you are showing, what you are listening to, is not what you are watching. Not sure what program you are using, but more advanced programs will give you a lot of tools to use. 

Good luck. i will sub your channel. 

United Bowhunters of New Jersey

New Jersey Fur Harvester
New Jersey Trappers Association
National Trappers Association

3 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

...and eat 'em! I heard they are good eats (it's why they are here - people tried to illegally farm them but of course some escaped and here we are. That's the story I heard, anyway).

I went out a few times trying to get them in places I heard they are at ... no luck. If anyone wants to spot-burn and tell me where I can go to catch snakeheads down here in the south, feel free :) 

I just pmd you with location