IGNORED

Sig Sauer BDX System

dlist777

I ordered the sig sauer scope and RF BDX system.  So far, I'm pretty impressed.  You pair your phone, RF, and scope.  The scope comes with mount and is pretty clear.  You sight in your scope as you normally do (you pick the sight in yardage).  Then pick the balistic settings in the app ( arrow weight, fps, sight height).  

When you get into the field just range your target and a dot appears on the vertical axis which is your hold over.  There are also two dots on the horizontal axis that shows you if you're canted.

In my case it replaces the HHA speed dial and my bubble level.

You can also add fixed holdover points at any yardages you want (up to 8).  All hold overs automatically adjust if you change magnification.  You could adjust on the fly too.  So if you get into spot.. you could range a few trees, enter into the app, and get hold overs for those specific distances. 

You can add multiple balistic profiles so you can use one RF with multiple weapons.  They have profiles for a ton of calibers, muzzy, and xbow.   You could swap scopes or have dedicated scopes for each weapon.

It uses blue tooth so no need for cell or wi fi to run.

I haven't shot anything with it yet.  So do your own analysis/research.  

Screenshot_20200812-135540_Chrome.jpg

20200812_141003.jpg

20200812_141008.jpg

20200812_141014.jpg

Ravin R10 and Sig BDX system opens up some new possibilities.  With my old eyes, shooting out to 70 yards isnt really an option with the stock scope.  I need better magnification.  With the sig system, you can change magnification on the fly and your aim point moves with you.

First 2 shots at 70 yards...

Cant wait for archery opener

20200818_104559.jpg

20200818_104132.jpg

20200818_104354.jpg

20200818_104445.jpg