IGNORED

August 2020 Giveaway: Member's Choice of $100 prize!

BowhunterNJ

Drawing has been scheduled, the top THREE (3) selected win a prize!   Please see the link below for the scheduled drawing (approximately an hour and a half from now)! :up:

Scheduled Drawing TONIGHT at 10:00PM ESThttps://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=1928264UY9G6

EDIT:  Link updated at 8:50PM or so with an updated drawing, added two other entries I missed while gathering usernames from the replies.  Should be good now! :up:

Valid Entries:

1. BHC
  2. vdep217
  3. MGHunter66
  4. 3Blade
  5. Tarhunt
  6. Silver Belly62
  7. Greybeard
  8. nmc02
  9. mattg1500
  10. not on the rug
  11. Woodsman416
  12. 51smd
  13. Russ 11
  14. Bonefreak
  15. birdshotnj
  16. Nomad
  17. rackemup
  18. hemlock
  19. BillW0323
  20. Buck154
  21. JHbowhunter
  22. SPEARFISH
  23. LPJR
  24. Swamprat
  25. Lphunsjr
  26. deadonshot2
  27. RPK0620
  28. rgw
  29. Kype
  30. Devil Horns
  31. JerseyJaysTaxidermy
  32. Live to Hunt
  33. Psehunter
  34. KBfishing
  35. Buckeyes11
  36. Joeybeets
  37. Livesintrees
  38. Hunter115522

Entries That Do Not Qualify:
fdsmiles (256 posts)
Booner (747 posts)
gonefishing (778 posts) 
hiking (441 posts)
nickyan04 (78 posts)
ithaca10 (602 posts)
Liv2hunt (465 posts)
allmann (787 posts)
Besa0559 (94 posts)
Grassmans (795 posts)
Black Bear Bowhunter 327 posts)
resquecfd (134 posts)

4 hours ago, _X7 said:

Congrats I guess....However, why an I missing from the entry list?

_X7

7 Pointer

NJW&W Members

3,811 posts

Posted August 2

"I'm in"!

Edit

Is that from the other Giveaway for the Reveal Trailcam?  This Giveaway topic was started on August 11th, your quoted posted is from August 2nd.

4 hours ago, _X7 said:

Congrats I guess....However, why an I missing from the entry list?

_X7

7 Pointer

NJW&W Members

3,811 posts

Posted August 2

"I'm in"!

Edit

X7, unfortunately I do not see that you entered this last giveaway from the entries/members. This may have been from a previous one. 

7 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Whatever, its no big deal. I saw that giveaway for August and thought I was already entered is all.

OK, it was two different Giveaways, so we just wanted to clarify it with you since you questioned why you weren't entered in this one.  The quote you pulled was from an entirely different topic/Giveaway (not this one).   Each Giveaway has its own topic with different titles/prizes/etc and must be entered individually.  Sounds like a misunderstanding since we did two different Giveaways this month at different times of the month and you entered yourself into only the first.  Please also note, the entry period for this particular one was several days and bumped by myself several times with reminders.  Keep an eye open for the future ones and be sure to jump on in!  Good luck! :up:

17 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

OK, it was two different Giveaways, so we just wanted to clarify it with you since you questioned why you weren't entered in this one.  The quote you pulled was from an entirely different topic/Giveaway (not this one).   Each Giveaway has its own topic with different titles/prizes/etc and must be entered individually.  Sounds like a misunderstanding since we did two different Giveaways this month at different times of the month and you entered yourself into only the first.  Please also note, the entry period for this particular one was several days and bumped by myself several times with reminders.  Keep an eye open for the future ones and be sure to jump on in!  Good luck! :up:

Okay, I'll take the blame for talking in class and not paying attention.....:up: