IGNORED

August 2020 Giveaway: Member's Choice of $100 prize!

BowhunterNJ

Alright boys and girls, we're having another NJ Woods & Water Giveaway just in time for hunting season!   I had thought about doing a Trailcam Giveaway or a Treestand Giveaway but get caught up in what to pick that would be universally wanted.  So I'm going to try another format this time around and make it MEMBER'S CHOICE!  And on top of that, we're going to do a TOP THREE (3) Giveaway where THREE members will be selected during the drawing to win a prize of their choice!  NJ Woods & Water will arrange shipping to them! :up:

Please note the rules before entering, particularly the 1000 Content Count Minimum.  This is to reward the loyal and active posters who have contributed to and help grow the site!  So hopefully this not only rewards those members, but will incentivize newer and less active members to be more engaging and post some great, quality content to get into future qualifying Giveaways!  :up:

Rules:

• This Giveaway entry period will expire on Sunday 08/16/2020 at 7:00PM EST
  • All entries are FREE!
  • Minimum Content Count of 1000 (NO spam posting to meet the requirement, entries subject to moderator review as needed)
  • One (1) entry per qualifying member
  • Three (3) winners will be selected using Random Result with a link to the scheduled drawing countdown!

How To Enter:
Verify you meet the eligibility requirement, then simply respond to this topic and say "I'm in"!   
Once the entry period ends, @BowhunterNJ will gather all the entries and setup a Random Result scheduled drawing countdown to pick the winners!   

How To Claim Your Prize:
@BowhunterNJ will coordinate shipping to the winner!   

Prize Description:

Winner's Choice of any prized valued up to $100 (not including taxes and shipping)!  So it can be anything you want: a trailcam, treestand, ground blind, fishing gear, a combination of things or even just gift cards!  Whatever makes the most sense for YOU!  And I'll get it from Amazon, Cabelas, Bass Pro, MidwayUSA, or whatever store has it in stock at the price you find or has a gift card that you want!  If you locate a product somewhere at price $XYZ on website ABC and it isn't available at the time, I can send gift cards so you can buy it later!  I figure this gives you guys and gals the most flexibility in getting something that will be helpful to you this upcoming season! :up: :whoo:

Good luck everyone! :up: