IGNORED

Spiteful, evil fox... The hatred is building

JHbowhunter

Ever since @JerseyJaysTaxidermy and I rescued a fox pup from my storm drain a few years ago, my disdain for these animals has started to grow. 

They continually defecate and/or pee on my mineral sites, and this spring had two of them carrying opposite halves of a fawn...

Recently during the drought, I set up a small watering hole I can refresh with 150' of hose every other day or so.   Put a cam on it to see what is using it..

Very little deer use so far because after I set it up, we got rain and the swamps and creeks were refreshed. 

However  - this fox decided to drop a deuce in it...  Why?  Just Why?     It's like they are taunting me. 

08090071.JPG

08090072.JPG

08090073.JPG

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

47 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

@JerseyJaysTaxidermy fox decided to drop a deuce in it...  Why?  Just Why?     It's like they are taunting me. 

Triumph the Insult Comic Fox 🤣

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

Im sorry but I had to laugh. The bastard actually took a shit in your watering hole, it's an act of war. Hes DARING you to do something about it. Ball is now in your court. If I was you, I'd find his den and drop a load in there, see how he likes it

Edited by birdshotnj

8 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

I had a fox problem once. Things seem to work themselves out

They usually do

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

15 hours ago, birdshotnj said:

Im sorry but I had to laugh. The bastard actually took a shit in your watering hole, it's an act of war. Hes DARING you to do something about it. Ball is now in your court. If I was you, I'd find his den and drop a load in there, see how he likes it

I’m with Birdshot here. It’s only logical. An eye for an eye. 

49 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

When I first saw this I couldn’t stop laughing. The whole story behind that water hole and then seeing that fox doing that is epic. 

Imagine if it was ass eyed?  :rofl:

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive