IGNORED

NY Attorney General lawsuit seeks to dissolve National Rifle Association

BowhunterNJ

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

The problem is your argument is "ideas" where mine are based in numbers. I agree we will go in circles so we can agree to disagree. Hope you have a great weekend! God bless our beloved 2a.

Precisely, I’m not arguing numbers because that’s like arguing about statistics, you can make them say whatever you like. 
You are apparently arguing ideas as well, given your statement that “the NRA does nothing positive.”

that’s where we differ the most, I believe their mere existence is something positive for our 2A, the rest of the BS is just noise. 

Again, I ask that you answer the question I posed, are we better off with them or without them?

You have a good weekend as well. 

What I find interesting is was prompted this investigation did MEMBERS feet cheated, who complained ?? Its a voluntarily membership if you feel they waste money or are fraudulent .. quit. Funny how the very same government that bailed out GM for mismanagement and CEO squandering didn't seem to want to shut them down . All propaganda and the more they try the more people see through their BS. Remember this though, don't get comfortable even if Trump does wins cause... the pendulum swings both ways and right now its being pulled back pretty far 

Peace

Edited by Nanuk

I stopped my membership for most of the same reasons others did. If I was thinking in those days I would have got a life membership for a whole lot less than it cost now. Then again, I always figured if it ever came down to a fight I'd have to fight on my own anyway.

Living in this state under the guise of a free democracy it is easy to see the contempt for gun ownership by the powers that be. Where is the NRA? Nowhere to be found but in my mailbox or answering machine looking for support. The bottom line is we are on our own whether we support them or not. If it ever comes right down to it, a magazine and membership card isn't going to help me reload.