Not a hunting topic but a parent topic my 13 year old had her first seizure

I know it’s off topic but I can’t get it out of my head. My 13 year old daughter woke up she felt her arms not move she called my wife she  hit the floor.. my wife screamed I went in she was on the floor both arms legs and head Convulsing. It was scary she was out. She stopped breathing I sat her up hit her back I pulled flem and blood out of her mouth.. Emt’s came they were great we went to the hospital. Next step is an eeg and a neurologist. I am hoping it’s a one time thing. Parents hug your kids 

Thanks Hammer my wife and I are still nervous wrecks. As Mike Tyson says every one has A plan till u are punched in the face.. Today we took a shot now we have to figure this out 

My good friend dealt with this with his very young son. He ended up on anti seizure meds fir life and it’s now otherwise a healthy 30 year old man, living a normal life. 
she will be ok!!

Prayers sent and GOD BLESS 

Some advice and I know its hard but, during a seizure support the head, if they vomit roll body and head to side,  never put your fingers in the mouth....they sell mouth pieces for seizure patients