IGNORED

Weather getting here early

smittty

Yea I’m not into outdoor dining this time of year anyway. I can’t wait to get back to work next week so I can sit in a nice restaurant and have a meal and drink. Could be worse I guess I talk to my son around midnight they are about 8 hrs East of point Judith still working I don’t miss that crap. I think I’m gonna sit in and clean some guns today 

1 hour ago, smittty said:

Yea I’m not into outdoor dining this time of year anyway. I can’t wait to get back to work next week so I can sit in a nice restaurant and have a meal and drink. Could be worse I guess I talk to my son around midnight they are about 8 hrs East of point Judith still working I don’t miss that crap. I think I’m gonna sit in and clean some guns today 

Last week work sucked lol

.retied the boat last night , of course I got there as those wicked rains started a little after 8 last night ,

was pretty quiet this morning ,

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I fished Spruce Run last night,landed 4 swipers and then a violent thunderstorm hit around 8:30, I fired up the 50 and just made it back to the ramp in time with no seconds to spare and got strapped down. Then I notice a small boat crossing the lake, he was trying to make it back to the ramp,he disappeared due to heavy rain and wind. I was hoping he changed his course since land was closer to him, so just a reminder fellow fishermen,use your head, if land is closer go to shore and wait the storm out,you may get wet but you will make it home alive! Someone must of called 911 because they showed up promptly 

Fire & EMS Alerts Of Hunterdon County NJ

10 hrs · 

Union Twp *Water Rescue* Spruce Run Reservoir. Reported boat in distress on the water. 36E 14F 2030

Rescue boat has contact with the boat, all occupants uninjured and being brought to main launch 2050