IGNORED

Beat The Heat Fluke

Zipper

We were begging Jack to put up his Bimini Top for some shade, but he pulled rank on us, with that I'm the Captain malarkey. He also said it would interfere with the 6 poles he was fishing simultaneously. One for fluke, one for sharks, one for bunker, one for sea bass, one for stripers, and one for cow nose rays. He said he likes to maximize his day on the water.

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

8 minutes ago, Zipper said:

We were begging Jack to put up his Bimini Top for some shade, but he pulled rank on us, with that I'm the Captain malarkey. He also said it would interfere with the 6 poles he was fishing simultaneously. One for fluke, one for sharks, one for bunker, one for sea bass, one for stripers, and one for cow nose rays. He said he likes to maximize his day on the water.

Don’t forget about the other 8 rods that were interweaved between my legs all day while I tried to fish :eyebrow: somehow the captains deck area was wide open with not so much as a bank sinker in the way ;)

AWM

24 minutes ago, Zipper said:

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Don’t forget about the other 8 rods that were interweaved between my legs all day while I tried to fish :eyebrow: somehow the captains deck area was wide open with not so much as a bank sinker in the way ;)

Exactly.  You deserve the twinkle toe award for fishing all day, without  snapping any of those rods at your feet. 

"All men die, not all men really live". WW