mazzgolf

Lyme Disease or COVID-19 - How can you tell the difference?

One makes people sick........the other makes ticks sick.............

Sometimes I wonder if Lyme Disease was engineered. 

i had lymes. and a severe case of it. felt like flu. plus the 100 bulleyes over my entire body. 

I underwent IV antibiotic treatment for Lyme Disease for 28 days this past April and still suffer from some residual range of movement effects even now.  Photo is of a single day dosage.  

IMG_7944.thumb.jpg.05634000325040862a8f1d147907819f.jpg

2 minutes ago, tpr1921 said:

I underwent IV antibiotic treatment for Lyme Disease for 28 days this past April and still suffer from some residual range of movement effects even now.  Photo is of a single day dosage.  

damn. best of luck to you. lyme is no joke. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tpr1921 said:

Damn!  I'd be passed out for 28 days.  I only had the fear of possibly having it after a doctor misread a  blood test.  Wishing you the best of health.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

One could be cured with antibiotics and does not kill unless it goes un-diagnosed for a long time and cannot be spread to your parents and grandparents unless you put a tick on them. The other is contagious and potentially can put your parents and grand parents in a grave and the same for young people with underlying illnesses. There is no comparison.

Edited by bushden

23 hours ago, Batsto said:

Sometimes I wonder if Lyme Disease was engineered. 

I hate to tell you . It was and if you do the research you would not believe the BS hidden.

Nothings ever stopped me like Lyme disease and Bartonella from a tick.  6 months IV’s- 4 other meds some full time some a week a month.  Thought I was dying slept 12-14 hours a day for weeks, wake up like someone pulled your spine out. Misdiagnosed with Lupus etc. Thank God with the right Dr. and being to stubborn to lay down I fought my way back to 95%.  

Permethrin and being smart is the only way to win here in Northern NJ.  If anyone is really suffering PM me I was referred to and treated by the best Lyme Dr in the country. 

• Like 2

I believe a US senator just launched an investigation into the evidence pointing towards the fact that lyme disease was engineered by our government

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”

Franklin D Roosevelt

9 hours ago, birdshotnj said:

I believe a US senator just launched an investigation into the evidence pointing towards the fact that lyme disease was engineered by our government

Some conspiracy theories point towards Nazi Germany. I think Trump did it.