BHC

SpyPoint Customer Service ......Poor

Posted (edited)

What are the different cell plan costs for these cams?  This is definitely one of the deciding factors for me. I, incorrectly, assumed Verizon or the carrier set the pricing and thought it would be the same regardless of the camera chosen. 

Edited by Integracingsr

Spypoint is 120/yr or 15/month
Tactacam is 120/yr or 13/month i believe.
Other cams are alot more..per photo, or bundle of photos, or HD photos, it gets crazy if you keep a camera on a bait pile. Imo they are better off on runs so you don't get 1000s of photos a week.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’ve only hade my spypoint micro-s in for four days now but pictures have all been sent on time and it came with a Lithium battery and it’s solar charge will see if it keeps on working but if it does it’s a bargain at $200

• Agree 1

I like the one I have - spypoint - Customer service sucks has sucked and will continue to suck

- this is well worth it - https://www.amazon.com/Stealth-Cam-HME-12VBBSLR-Trail-Auxiliary/dp/B06X3X939W/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw34n5BRA9EiwA2u9k38zZhMDwxPyV-aEcNsx_TqdTaOk2DN2vGFJcHddspIgUjoqtE33mKhoChtQQAvD_BwE&hvadid=390259979926&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9007206&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=3491983946740994420&hvtargid=kwd-295435576056&hydadcr=18881_9696004&keywords=hme+battery&qid=1596126989&sr=8-3&tag=googhydr-20

only had issue when they updated the camera software the other day. I am going to power cycle the camera to check status.

I would love ot know how the tactacamera work. Looking forward to report.

email from them stating my order will be shipped tomorrow

having troubles since they did the new update.....customer service has been horrible when you call they just hang up on you when you are on hold..... sent numerous emails no reply.... very frustrating and I just updated to the unlimited plan

2 hours ago, Big Blue said:

having troubles since they did the new update.....customer service has been horrible when you call they just hang up on you when you are on hold..... sent numerous emails no reply.... very frustrating and I just updated to the unlimited plan

they are french canadian