BHC

SpyPoint Customer Service ......Poor

My first dealing with them didn't go very well.

Placed a order for a Cell-Link SD Cable in case I have issues with the one I have.....Placed the order two weeks ago, all I got was a confirmation email they received my order with a order number......I emailed them four times with the order number, and not one reply. So I called them once I got home from work I was on hold for 20 minutes and then the customer service rep tells me I need to email my order number, tell her I did so four times without a reply, she tells me well that's what needs to be done.....I asked to speak to a manger and the manger tells me the same....So I asked, if four times didn't get me a reply  what makes you think the fifth time would get a reply? She then said well you do have a point.....she took my name, email and order # and asked if my credit card was charged and it was .........

LOL I warned you. Their CS is nonexistant. That sucks I hope you iron it out

3 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

LOL I warned you. Their CS is nonexistant. That sucks I hope you iron it out

Yeah I do to......

Yea I’m knew to all this cell cam stuff I just up Graded from a flip phone not to long ago. I was on the phone with them yesterday but did also have a 20 minute wait. But the he guy was Patient with me and talk me through it wasn’t too bad just the wait

11 minutes ago, smittty said:

Yea I’m knew to all this cell cam stuff I just up Graded from a flip phone not to long ago. I was on the phone with them yesterday but did also have a 20 minute wait. But the he guy was Patient with me and talk me through it wasn’t too bad just the wait

What did you have a problem with Smitty?

I've always gotten a reply back within a day.  Possibly with the new products they are back logged.

Just now, Michael Britt said:

Excellent QC and customer service is largely a thing of the past...sad but true.

Ridgetec is top notch...always answered questions quickly 

Poor is being nice. I bought a cell link and it has not worked at all. Been talking to customer service for 2 days now betweens chat and talking to people. Now I'm waiting for level 2 help I'm being told because level 1 cant help me.What ever level 2 is supposed to call me. I just emailed spypoint and said just send me a new one ill send this one back and your customer service is not good. Let's see what happens now.

2 minutes ago, Gypshunter said:

Poor is being nice. I bought a cell link and it has not worked at all. Been talking to customer service for 2 days now betweens chat and talking to people. Now I'm waiting for level 2 help I'm being told because level 1 cant help me.What ever level 2 is supposed to call me. I just emailed spypoint and said just send me a new one ill send this one back and your customer service is not good. Let's see what happens now.

yup they told me level 2 for me.....I asked why can't you (customer service) just check my order with with my order #? She said they don't do that

as far as the cell link it works for me....i haven't put it out as of yet....just tested it around the house

I said it numerous times. Theres a reason they are $100. A good non cell cam is $100. They cut corners somewhere and when you hold a Spartan or Covert in 1 hand and a Spypoint in the other youll know. And anyone that ownes a high end cell cam that buys one of these will be very disappointed if in their minds they are comparable. Spend the money. Buy once cry once. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattg1500 said:

I said it numerous times. Theres a reason they are $100. A good non cell cam is $100. They cut corners somewhere and when you hold a Spartan or Covert in 1 hand and a Spypoint in the other youll know. And anyone that ownes a high end cell cam that buys one of these will be very disappointed if in their minds they are comparable. Spend the money. Buy once cry once. 

I agree with you.....I spent $400 on top end cell camera and I'm very happy with it....but I wanted to use my regular cams and the Cell-Link for $60 is worth it...over a scrape it will be fine....but there customer service is bad, BBB reports shows that.  If it breaks no lost, I will have the Tactacam Reveal as a back up

28 minutes ago, BHC said:

I agree with you.....I spent $400 on top end cell camera and I'm very happy with it....but I wanted to use my regular cams and the Cell-Link for $60 is worth it...over a scrape it will be fine....but there customer service is bad, BBB reports shows that.  If it breaks no lost, I will have the Tactacam Reveal as a back up

I have a feeling the Tactacam will be another disappointment. Youve seen it first hand with your Ridgetech. No comparison. Id sell all your other cams and buy another high end or 2.

I just got 3 tactacams today. Will see how they are in a week or 2.

I dont mind buying once crying once thats why i own reconyx. The issue is not the cost of the camera..its the cost of lithium batteries and cell plans that are insane .

How can 1 camera offer $13/month unlimited and the next camera 3,4,5x that for the same verizon service

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk