IGNORED

Will the State be Stocking Pheasant & Quail This Year ?

RPK0620

1 hour ago, chenrossi said:

Good grief my head hurts reading this continued pissing match and scrambling of  information being misunderstood. Take the blinders off.

Theyre stocking more f’in birds, case closed. The end. Jesus. 

I thought exactly the same thing about this thread earlier today.  

I asked a simple question which required a simple yes, no or I don't know answer. Then I contacted F&W and posted their reply which I thought answered the question.  At least for me it did.

However we are now into the minutia of F&W Council meetings, budgets, funding, etc by someone who really doesn't have the answer but does have a lot of time on his/her hands to just be contradictory and argumentative. 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

25 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

I thought exactly the same thing about this thread earlier today.  

I asked a simple question which required a simple yes, no or I don't know answer. Then I contacted F&W and posted their reply which I thought answered the question.  At least for me it did.

However we are now into the minutia of F&W Council meetings, budgets, funding, etc by someone who really doesn't have the answer but does have a lot of time on his/her hands to just be contradictory and argumentative. 

I saw the email that you posted and saw the FW Council meeting minutes.  Your email says there are no changes.  I didn't see the question that was asked.  The FW Council meeting minutes say that there are changes to pheasant stocking.  

Not only has the above change been made they are considering moving stocking from one location to another and considering almost certain changes in 2022.

The minutes are there for all to read!  

Edited by nickmarch

Up here in New York the DEC will only tell you the ( Week Of) as far as Pheasant Releases at Stewart State Forest.  It could be any of the 5 days-- Monday thru Friday. 

I usually guess right perhaps 1 out of 4 or so.  Now this System might be in New Jersey because of this Horid Chinese Virus and less Pheasant Hunters crowded close together in the parking lot.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

I saw the email that you posted and saw the FW Council meeting minutes.  Your email says there are no changes.  I didn't see the question that was asked.  The FW Council meeting minutes say that there are changes to pheasant stocking.  

Not only has the above change been made they are considering moving stocking from one location to another and considering almost certain changes in 2022.

The minutes are there for all to read!  

The only change this year, more birds. No new stocking locations. They (stocking locations) are designated by the game code. Amount of birds stocked isn't.

The current game code (if you actually look at it) expires June 2021 before the 22 FY begins (crazy right)......which then they could conceivably add/delete locations.

Maybe we should get back on to your turkey baiting topic....that was a fun one. It's headed that direction it seems.

:peace:

Edited by chenrossi
had to add emoji

34 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

No new stocking locations.

Oh so the FW Council minutes are wrong?  They aren't going to stock the two new fields(2 New locations) that they started making in october 2019?  I asked but knew that you would not show anything in writing from a credible source that you would just make another inaccurate statement.

34 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

Maybe we should get back on to your turkey baiting topic

Yea right it is hard for some to realize that the only difference between the ruling law and the illegal regulation is that the law allows baiting from the ground as long as you aren't in a structure and the illegal regulation allows baiting if you are 300' away from the bait.  

Edited by nickmarch

1 hour ago, mazzgolf said:

:D 

ignore-users.jpg.cba342ac33f5afa247dba745afd83500.jpg

Funny that you posted this.  A few months ago or more before the News, Media & Politics Forum was moved from the main page, which by the way has made this site much more enjoyable there was another member who also argued just to argue and posture for whatever reason and I put him in the Ignored Users section which worked out great and thats exactly what I have done with this guy because he offers nothing of value !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

Funny that you posted this.  A few months ago or more before the News, Media & Politics Forum was moved from the main page, which by the way has made this site much more enjoyable there was another member who also argued just to argue and posture for whatever reason and I put him in the Ignored Users section which worked out great and thats exactly what I have done with this guy because he offers nothing of value !

Yea funny isn't it?  Some thrive on giving and receiving inaccurate info, some prefer facts. Facts such as how maz went right to the meeting minutes and posted about some minutes in another thread. 

7 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Yea funny isn't it?  Some thrive on giving and receiving inaccurate info, some prefer facts. Facts such as how maz went right to the meeting minutes and posted about some minutes in another thread. 

Yeah, but Mazz can articulate what he brings up in other threads and uses what he provides to reinforce his points. And is convincing in doing so.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of this again....I'm laughing at you already. Countdown to pheasant stocking numbers being publicized is on!!!

Edited by chenrossi

8 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

Enjoy being on the wrong side of this again....I'm laughing at you already. Countdown to pheasant stocking numbers being publicized is on!!!

Wrong side of what?  I never said that they were not stocking birds.   

17 minutes ago, chenrossi said:

Yeah, but Mazz can articulate what he brings up in other threads and uses what he provides to reinforce his points. And is convincing in doing so

This is his post about what he read in the minutes...

"It starts out asking bird-watchers and dog-walkers for donations by getting people to optionally buy a stamp, then it eventually turns into a mandatory stamp and suddenly non-consumptive users become paying users of WMAs who eventually will demand better access and less hunting. Just me paranoidly looking into my crystal ball, that's all..."

That is articulating and convincing to you?

Ok?

Referring to his past threads, didn't see whatever one you are mentioning? People who are usually coherent and contribute to this site stick out...then there are people who are less coherent that stick out too for obviously reasons, except to themselves...

I'm done getting beat down by stupid. You win.

I'm sure most of those on here have no recollection of what NJ was like when we had a  somewhat viable wild pheasant population. I started bird hunting when there were still plenty of wild birds left and did most of my hunting for wild birds. We would stop and hunt any unposted piece of property and put up birds on most of them. To reestablish wild birds again is pretty much a dream when we have maybe 2% of the open farmland we had in the 50's and 60's.  I had many theories to blame for the disappearance of these birds, but it had to be something like the West Nile Virus to account for almost all to be wiped out in NJ and Eastern Pa. For all the entitled hunters of today that need to shoot a limit every time they go out to be happy, that's why they call it Hunting. Also, for those of us that can hunt during the week or are retired and shoot a ridiculous number of birds for that hefty $40 stamp, there used to be a season limit on the number of pheasants you could legally take. 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys - 

An authorized representative of the Division of Fish and Game issued a written statement in reply to the question of whether or not there will be birds stocked on NJ WMA's for the upcoming season.  

The answer was in the affirmative...no changes anticipated.  Not a blanket YES, but then when do you get a blanket yes or no out of anyone in a bureaucracy?

NOW... do you take the word of an authorized representative for the Division, or do you believe someone whose knowledge of the situation comes from reading stuff on the internet and making inferences based on that limited knowledge? 

Do you trust Donald Trump or Anthony Fauci for coronavirus  information? 

My money is on the state biologist.  I would feel pretty confident about buying those two or three boxes of high base 6's I'd need for pheasants.

RayG