This is the truth.

It’s exactly what is happening and I am not sure many realize or understand the consequences?  

A very well orchestrated plan, or a unimaginable set of events that just fell into place ... with the United States front and center.  You tell me?  

Scare people with a virus, force them to wear masks and place them in quarantine.

Count the number of dead every second of every day, in every news headline. 

By the way, ninety-nine and eight-tenths of the people who get the virus, recover. 

About one to two tenths of one percent who get the virus, die. 

Most all of them have other medical problems.  Did you catch that?  Less than 1/2 of a percent die.  

Close businesses = 35,000,000+ instantly unemployed. Close schools and put added stress on the family.

Remove entertainment and prohibit recreation; Closing parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports . 

No dating. No touching. Isolate people. Dehumanize them. 

Close Temples and Churches, prohibit worship. Create a vacuum and let depression, anxiety, hopelessness and desperation set in.

Then... ignite hatred and civil unrest, creating Civil War. 

Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. 

We are all being played by those who want to destroy America!

This is how you destroy a nation from within, and in very short order.  

I did not author this ... 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

There are plenty of folks that can tell you first hand this virus aint' no joke and no political stunt.    Look what it did to pro sports!   HUGE money at stake, and already baseball may be regretting to even try to save the season  - just look at the Miami Marlins....  That isn't fake news.    Gyms are a cesspool for germs.    

As for civil unrest, did anyone see the George Floyd video and NOT predict what would follow?  Honestly?  That wasn't staged or a political stunt...  Yes it has been hijacked and exploited by other far left factions just waiting to destroy America, and politician are weak and neutered against any attempts to stop the riots  - and yes it give impression "rioting and looting are just fine when it comes to Covid-19"   All that is wrong, wrong, wrong. 

Anyway - this is getting political (obviously) so we will probably move it into NMP where you are all free to comment as much or little as you want. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Bones said:

So just bend over and wait for the dictator to say it’s ok? Or stand up for what you believe in.

this is their livelihood, I was always told to stand up for what I believe in and my rights.

Who cares about the rest of NJ though right? Other gyms will never open again but it's ok because two guys said screw Murphy and his laws that now will have to pay fines and could possibly lose their gym too. Yeah, way to go.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Was just talking about how I am shocked only ONE business in all of NJ has decided to truly step up to this. Looks like the entire small business community is owned by liberals or wannabe conservatives. 

At this point the guy is losing more by doing all this than just shutting the doors. 

He certainly is. He already lost money while being closed now he will lose a heck of a lot more. Plus, he can lose his business but some people here really don't understand that.

Most business owners in NJ or America know to lay low and stay off the governments  radar......during a pandemic or not..............

• There are a ton of businesses ignoring the Murphy rules. They are just doing so without drawing attention to themselves. As for one gym ruining the other gyms, I don't agree. If people are going to stand to be treated like sheep and not stand up for themselves than they will learn to live with their decisions.
  • People are dying at a much lower rate than they are claiming and everyone is believing everything the news is saying. They have been caught lying a lot and people still believe it.
  • I've said it many times, if you are high risk than you take precautions, don't shut down the world around you. The cure is worse than the disease
  • Like 3

A gym not to far from me went out of business due to the shutdown, they couldn’t stand up for themselves because they are police officers and could have lost their jobs if they did. They took loans on their houses and pension loans to buy all the equipment and the lease of the building plus start up cost. Not even open a year and they’re done and out a ton of money, before the shutdown they were thriving.

people have the right to live and make money and stand up for themselves.

I see town baseball and sports going on with crowds no social distancing or masks and no one even bats an eye,

I just saw a high school softball team have a banquet with a very large crowd and all they had to do was have everyone sign a waiver.

atilas did more to protect their members and guest then any of these politicians do for the citizens of this state

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NJ Predator said:

Atilis owners deserve what they get. They 100% screwed over most of, if not all the gyms in NJ. I bet that if these idiots didn't do this, the gyms would've been reopened by now or close enough to reopening. He is making an example of out of those two idiots now. I don't care who praises them. They are morons as well because they really don't know how it affected the gyms in NJ.  

The fact is nothing would be fixed until a stand is taken..  look what it took for gun shops to open a lawsuit.  And that is constitutional protected..  our rights are being taken from us and most are saying and doing nothing

• Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

When the whole China virus started the goal was to “flatten the curve”.. The goal now is to create as much misery, unhappiness and uncertainty as possible until the election. All in the hope of getting Joe Biden elected. As with most of the lefts plans, this plan will fail also.        I like that the gym guys stood up for what they thought was right. The Libs will praise all day the rioters, protestors and other anarchists for standing up for what they believe while at the same time  condemning these business owners..Open the gyms already..

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Bojaffa said:

When the whole China virus started the goal was to “flatten the curve”.. The goal now is to create as much misery, unhappiness and uncertainty as possible until the election. All in the hope of getting Joe Biden elected. As with most of the lefts plans, this plan will fail also.        I like that the gym guys stood up for what they thought was right. The Libs will praise all day the rioters, protestors and other anarchists for standing up for what they believe while at the same time  condemning these business owners..Open the gyms already..

I now 100% believe this is the case. It should be now called Elect Biden Virus

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, NJ Predator said:

Who cares about the rest of NJ though right? Other gyms will never open again but it's ok because two guys said screw Murphy and his laws that now will have to pay fines and could possibly lose their gym too. Yeah, way to go.

If the rest o0f NJ just sit quietly and take whatever this guys is dishing out then yes, we will never reopen. The gym owner made a very good case for keeping it open, with zero infections, something we would not even know if he did not defy. I wish all restaurant owners got together and all at once just open because this is the only way this guys would not take away their bread and butter, the liquor license. 

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1

There’s a gym by my house that’s been quietly open for well over a month. I’m blown that more business owners haven’t defied the executive order but rather just bend over and take it! 

On, Monday I spoke with the Planet Fitness I hit in the mornings ... they have no idea at all when they can open. The state is giving them zero guidance, information, communication.

I wonder what will happen with Atilis in Bellmawr. He pushed the courts to finally find him in contempt. I hope he doesn't pay a big price. Or, maybe he figures all the publicity will produce net positive results at the end?

2 minutes ago, Jim_ said:

On, Monday I spoke with the Planet Fitness I hit in the mornings ... they have no idea at all when they can open. The state is giving them zero guidance, information, communication.

I wonder what will happen with Atilis in Bellmawr. He pushed the courts to finally find him in contempt. I hope he doesn't pay a big price. Or, maybe he figures all the publicity will produce net positive results at the end?

I bet he will pay a hefty price. Restaurants are at least allowed to serve outside in the parking lots.  I get it, some places can't do that which sucks. With all of these others businesses opening, like Yoga, karate and other close quarter activities, I feel he would've opened up gyms with limited occupancy and it would've helped a little. But, with the owners of Atilis acting against him, Murphy most likely felt embarrassed/defied and then acted and put the gyms on the back burner. No matter what, Atilis will have lost a lot more money now because of the fines and legal fees.