Thousands of people on boardwalk and beaches, but don’t workout. Moron Murphy is a real deviant dem NAZI. 

NJ gym owners arrested after repeatedly ignoring COVID-19 lockdown orders
Last Wednesday, Judge Robert Lougy ordered the owners to vacate the gym and stop reopening. Yet since the ruling, the owners, as well as others, were spotted using the gym, law enforcement said.

Read in New York Post: https://apple.news/AA3HDEX8wQXOrN--MI4-4cQ

Shared from Apple News

• Disagree 1

I tried working out one time,I started sweating,breathing heavy and became lite headed. I then realized that I am allergic to it!:D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 4

Atilis owners deserve what they get. They 100% screwed over most of, if not all the gyms in NJ. I bet that if these idiots didn't do this, the gyms would've been reopened by now or close enough to reopening. He is making an example of out of those two idiots now. I don't care who praises them. They are morons as well because they really don't know how it affected the gyms in NJ.  

• Like 2
  • Disturbing 1
  • Disagree 1

Most gyms are working as speakeasies.  

If you are going to allow thousands and thousands of people to be on beaches and boardwalks, gyms should be allowed to open. Once again, let illegals, gangs, drug dealers and other criminals walk around, but let’s get those gym guys. 

• Agree 1
28 minutes ago, NJ Predator said:

Atilis owners deserve what they get. They 100% screwed over most of, if not all the gyms in NJ. I bet that if these idiots didn't do this, the gyms would've been reopened by now or close enough to reopening. He is making an example of out of those two idiots now. I don't care who praises them. They are morons as well because they really don't know how it affected the gyms in NJ.  

So just bend over and wait for the dictator to say it’s ok? Or stand up for what you believe in.

this is their livelihood, I was always told to stand up for what I believe in and my rights.

• Like 3
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 1
3 minutes ago, Bones said:

So just bend over and wait for the dictator to say it’s ok? Or stand up for what you believe in.

this is their livelihood, I was always told to stand up for what I believe in and my rights.

Was just talking about how I am shocked only ONE business in all of NJ has decided to truly step up to this. Looks like the entire small business community is owned by liberals or wannabe conservatives. 

At this point the guy is losing more by doing all this than just shutting the doors. 

• Agree 1

Part of the problem is the owner isnt exactly a likeable guy. People dont usually have sympathy for felons who killed people. 

Notice how much more attention the salon owner in Texas got? 

• Like 1

It is all about consistency of rule enforcement. Liberals/Dems want it both ways. Follow their liberal rules as illegals, gangs, anarchists, protesters and etc do anything they want. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, chenrossi said:

But Murphy loves all these illegals coming here committing felonies and we should somehow sympathize with is fine..? Either committing felonies to get forged and false documents to be here, or killing people and somehow we are supposed to embrace them...No thanks.

The guy committed a horrible, ignorant act years ago and he openly acknowledges it, he talks about it and doesn't hide it, and I give him credit for being accountable in a a very public space about it. It is completely irrelevant to the pissing match he and Murphy are in though. I don't really understand why people choose to bring this up, especially because most internet police probably don't have to admit their shit too probably once stunk when they were his age (or perhaps still does). And no, I am not making light of what he did, especially being somebody who was hit by an incredibly drunk driver and is lucky to still be here, but I'm sorry its total BS this somehow is a talking point to bring him down.

And this is not a personal attack directed at you, it is more of this theme that pops up when his fight with Murphy gets brought up. People are ignorant to the tyrannical BS and miss the point of why he is fighting Murphy, and choose to jump on the bandwagon of how they can hate him. It's stupid.

They threatened to come change the locks on his doors so he took them off the hinges. I say good for him.

As for the felony part- I agree with you. I believe in second chances and glad he turned his life around. I was simply stating that it is a PR nightmare for businesses to rally behind. Right or wrong. 

Edited by JHbowhunter
2 hours ago, NJ Predator said:

I wish you explained. I don't even know what you are talking about