Monster Marine

SOUTH SHORE ARCHERY

yes Ive had spynal tapps. They group freakin fantastic out to 50yds. They were absurdly expensive but have been holding up great. put 2 through 2 deer and they still fly the same.

Expensive they are......Friend of mine purchased two dozen from them, first dozen he loved, second dozen inserts kept pulling out

we shot them side by side with Victory Decimators from two crossbows same model and there wasn't any difference 

He builds his bolts from Black Eagle Zombie Slayers......Few weeks ago I purchased 1/2 dozen Zombie Slayers from BOWHUNTER SUPPLY STORE (ebay) just to compare them to the Victory Decimators from my newer crossbow

I ordered a dozen June 20th the guy said 3 weeks still waiting.... just wondering if there legitimate 223$ with 3 lighted bolts 

after shooting the bolts that came with the ravin r29x and finding a fracture in one I thought this will become expensive if they break during practice every time.... 

do u guys think a block not rated for crossbows will cause damage to the shaft besides it getting buried to the fletching ??

$223 for a dozen with 3 lighted nocks in my opinion is expensive.......

I bought a dozen of them they shoot great . I used one on 5 different deer all passthroughs buried in the dirt. . The last deer was a passthrough that hit frozen solid ground and the front of the bolt was destroyed but other than that they are excellent. 

I have Zombies from SSA and the only criticism I have is the extra cost for spine indexing was not worth it.  I had to reindex the bolts myself for optimal/consistent flight.  They definitely flew off bolt to bolt when using the spine indexing Jerry marked.  I'm not sure if that is because they get indexed at full length and then the subsequent cutting changes that (since I don't shoot them at full length).  It worked out, the Zombies are a nice bolt, I've shot a number of deer with them, been able to reuse them, etc.   Whether it's worth the extra for the Spynal Tapps, I don't know, I don't think it's necessary for hunting purposes or even achieving extreme accuracy.

• Like 1

what you're paying for is extra service.....does this service help within hunting distances to see a difference I for one saw it first hand between two exact crossbows and there wasn't a difference.....it's not like you're paying for bolts to be made to your specs from scratch

If you want custom made bolts and arrows made look locally to :   https://www.vitallimits.com/

BHC .... thank you for that lead will definitely look into what they offer titanium screws, colored strings,bolts

1 minute ago, Monster Marine said:

BHC .... thank you for that lead will definitely look into what they offer titanium screws, colored strings,bolts

Dave knows his stuff.....

I've purchased bolts from Jerry at South Shore Archery is top notch. His arrows shoot extremely accurate for my xbow and IMO are well worth the price. I buy BE Executioners that are spine and weight matched; they cost about $90/6 bolts. I don't buy more than 6 at a time because as long as I don't shoot at the same spot, 6 will last me a couple years or so.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk