IGNORED

Central NJ upland club looking for a couple of members for this year

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/9/2020 at 10:54 AM, djb1171 said:

We have a last minute opening for this season. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I used to be with SORG....good group and well run....life got too busy for me to be dedicated to the club and stocking birds.  

But I would be interested in a deer hunting only membership if it is available....pretty much just the Spring Road piece. 

On 11/16/2020 at 4:59 AM, 458win said:

TTT 

I used to be with SORG....good group and well run....life got too busy for me to be dedicated to the club and stocking birds.  

But I would be interested in a deer hunting only membership if it is available....pretty much just the Spring Road piece. 

14 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

But I would be interested in a deer hunting only membership if it is available....pretty much just the Spring Road piece. 

Millstone Twp. has built a huge recreational area behind Spring Road on Red Valley Road. Lots of activities going on, day and night, construction, fishing in the ponds, walkers on the trails and various teams practicing under the lights at night.  Not sure what effect that may have on the deer on Spring.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Just now, RPK0620 said:

Millstone Twp. has built a huge recreational area behind Spring Road on Red Valley Road. Lots of activities going on, day and night, construction, fishing in the ponds, walkers on the trails and various teams practicing under the lights at night.  Not sure what effect that may have on the deer on Spring.

Yep. I remember when it was just a huge field. Took em years for that project to get finished. They wrecked a beautiful area just for kids to play soccer!  Lol

On 5/27/2021 at 6:17 PM, Bonefreak said:

But I would be interested in a deer hunting only membership if it is available....pretty much just the Spring Road piece. 

Bonefreak,

Unfortunately we do not have any deer only memberships.