IGNORED

New Cell link and link micro software updates

robnj

10 hours ago, robnj said:

There is an new update for each on the spypoint website.

https://www.spypoint.com/en/support/solar-cellular-trail-camera/product-link-micro-s.html

Ok I bought a few of the micro s lte. Now is this something extra I have to do or just follow the instructions that came with it. I wanted to set it up to land am hoping it don’t turn in to a big project 

51 minutes ago, smittty said:

Ok I bought a few of the micro s lte. Now is this something extra I have to do or just follow the instructions that came with it. I wanted to set it up to land am hoping it don’t turn in to a big project 

It would be an extra step downloading files to a sd card and installing. Not sure it is required but might help in some cases. I'm in no rush to update my cell links there working fine. Good luck

4 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Rob how has the cam been otherwise?  Definitely keep us posted, I know these are highly anticipated and a number of people considering getting them :up:

I don't have any link micros, just cell links. I have 4 going with only one hiccup with a covert cam that has a finicky sd card slot. Otherwise all is well at this time.

Edited by robnj

11 minutes ago, KBfishing said:

Both cell links I purchased are not working right. Sporadic on sending pics. Definitely not worth the money in my opinion. 

You should definitely apply the firmware in the link rob posted.  Says it has a fix for transmission issues.  Hopefully it helps.  Let us know! :up:

I can’t even get through the basic install the camera I’d # won’t scan so I put it In manually and then it says connecting with that circle thingy but nothing happens it won’t connect. And i have 0 patience fr this crap 💩 

When I got mine it wouldn't scan so I had to enter it manually, I never did get the confirmed text as it said I would, but the Cell Link is working

Now as far as the software update, it's a BIG negative it will NOT update....I tried numerous Micro SD Cards and still nothing