IGNORED

Slow start but good finish on bullheads

Nice catch, bull heads are always fund to catch and every once in a while a brute shows up. Delaware River is the spot!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

2 hours ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

Got our Thursday evening in Morris county.  Started off a bit windy and not ideal.  Around 9pm they turned on for about 20 minutes and caught 5 in that time then they stopped.  Kept 3 and they are in freezer now.  Get a few more over the next couple weeks and we will have fish n chips!

177576F8-D04E-41E5-93F6-AC44F9C4FEA9.jpeg

When I was 14 or 15 I used to camp out  and I believe it was belvedere I believe behind the motel Buckhorn inn. 1 or 2 oz Texas rig, #4 hook, whole nightcrawler,Cast and sit the rod in a y stick. On another note give this a try.this was an accident my brother worked at singer kearfott. So I had access to fish singer lake. They stocked there own trout.Ok. I got some shiners. Hook them in the back 2ft below my weighted lighted bobber just before the dusk. Didn't catch any trout but holy moly,6-8# that's when I learned it's a time for those big cats to come up to get some air/oxygen!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt