IGNORED

What was YOUR favorite as a kid?

LPJR

This will bring back lots of memories I am sure....

The Coleco Telestar was up there for me. (I still have it in mint working condition) 

Also, the Atari 2600 and games like Space Invaders, Missile Command, Adventure, etc......Most of my games and systems I still have wrapped up neatly in working condition. 

What was your favorite game or games that you played as a kid? 

image.png.9583726d975b9cbbfa2df55479f254d0.pngimage.png.691de7954bb19facc2e5389856661155.pngimage.png.59a576c65db16fff0b5b79aeb0942611.png

46 minutes ago, LPJR said:

What was your favorite game or games that you played as a kid? 

image.png.9583726d975b9cbbfa2df55479f254d0.pngimage.png.691de7954bb19facc2e5389856661155.pngimage.png.59a576c65db16fff0b5b79aeb0942611.png

Running around the woods with my cousins playing cowboys and Indians, BB guns & bows  with rubber tips. Nobody shot nobody's eye out. Nobody called the cops. We didn't cry to mommy my games broke.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

7 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Running around the woods with my cousins playing cowboys and Indians, BB guns & bows  with rubber tips. Nobody shot nobody's eye out. Nobody called the cops. We didn't cry to mommy my games broke.

My friends and I did the same thing. We never played video games. We went fishing most days during the summer months. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Mitchel 300 for me, looks like the same bow I still have, and played lots of baseball.  Making buggies, playing kickball in the street, basketball in someone's driveway, in somebodies pool, cards, board games, bicycling. Played army a lot, making forts, catching turtles, snakes and frogs in the ponds and swamp.  Hiking up the hill to the town dump, sleigh riding down the pipeline.  None was better than the other.  They were all favorites.    I was 18 -20 when pong and tank first came out.  Never got into that kind of gaming.